Treatments & Prices
The treatments are tailor made to suit your health need following a consultation form at the first visit.
The consultation form covers your health, medical history and areas of concern to get an idea of your health status and from there we can decide the type of treatment that would be most beneficial for you. We can then begin your journey into well-being.
Deep Tissue Massage
- 30 minutes, £40
- 60 minutes, £65
- 90 minutes, £90
- COMING SOON - Nutritional therapy.. see Nutrition
REFERRAL DISCOUNT - I always appreciate you referring me to your friends and family. As a token of my appreciation, for every new client you refer who books and has a massage, you will receive a £5 referral discount voucher for you to use against your next treatment.
GIFT CERTIFICATES are available
Treat a special someone to a massage and they will love you for it!
Please note the following
- Bookings are by appointment only, made in advance.
- A deposit is required at the time of booking.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required if you wish to cancel your appointment.
- Discounts are available for purchasing a number of treatments in advance. Please enquire for the packages that are available.
- Card payments have a small transaction fee of 1.75%
Sports massage is a remedial massage on the area of concern and any referred pain location. Remedial massage treatment uses specific sports massage techniques such as STR (Soft Tissue Release), MET (Muscular Energy Technique) and NMT (Neuro-muscular Technique) or trigger…
This is a deep firm pressure massage which focuses on releasing chronic muscle tension. The therapist will use the back of the fingers, elbows and forearms to increase pressure and help break down adhesions and knots in the muscle fibres.…