Session Fees & Booking Process - Massage
Specialising in sports massage and deep tissue massage
(please note other previously available massage modalities such as hot stone, warm bamboo, pregnancy etc. are no longer available)
The treatments are tailor made to suit your health needs following a consultation form. If you are a new client, your consultation form will be emailed to you to complete before your first visit. A pre-session telephone conversation/email conversation may be required if we need to discuss your health further to see if massage will be right for you. If you are an existing client with significant changes to your health since the last visit, please inform me prior to your appointment.
The consultation form covers your health, medical history and areas of concern to get an idea of your health status and goals for us to decide the focus of the remedial massage treatment that would be most beneficial for you.
Deep Tissue Massage
- 30 minutes, £40
- 45 minutes, £55 (NEW session time)
- 60 minutes, £65
- COMING SOON - Nutritional therapy.. see Nutrition
Referral Discount - I always appreciate you referring me to your friends and family. As a token of my appreciation, for every new client you refer who books and has a massage, you will receive a £5 referral discount voucher for you to use against your next treatment.
Gift Certificates are available to purchase for session times.
Booking Process and Payments
- Please check the available time slots by clicking on the blue floating button (bottom right of the screen) and follow the instructions to make a booking request. You can also click here >> MAKE BOOKING REQUEST Please note - this provisionally schedules the appointment and is pending confirmation.
- An email will be automatically sent to you, via the booking app, saying that you have provisionally scheduled a booking and to await confirmation. At the bottom of this email shows the cancellation policy and buttons to either reschedule or cancel the booking if needed.
- Once I am able to confirm the booking, which depends on the number of requests for that day, a separate email will be sent out to you.
- Available time slots are planned two months ahead and therefore you can reserve an appointment two months ahead. Confirmation for these will then be pending until nearer the appointment date.
- Upon confirmation, a booking deposit of £15 will be required in order to secure your appointment. I will send a payment link for the deposit or you can also pay here >> PAY BOOKING DEPOSIT
- Once booking is confirmed and the deposit has been paid, you are free to cancel at anytime up to 48 hours before your appointment time and your deposit will be refunded. Unfortunately, if cancellation notice is less than 48 hours before the appointment time, I am unable to refund the deposit.
- You will be sent a reminder email of your appointment a few days prior, via the booking app.
- The balance fee will be due after your treatment at the appointment.
- Accepted payments - cash, debit/credit card (via Sumup), online bank transfer
- Debit/credit card payments (in person) have a small transaction fee of 1.75%
- Online debit/credit card payments (e.g. if you wish to pay full or balance, not in person) have a transaction fee of 2.6%
- You will NOT be charged the transaction fee on the £15 online deposit payment.
Any questions or queries regarding booking that you are unsure about, please do send me an email.
Sports massage is a remedial massage on the area of concern and any referred pain location. Remedial massage treatment uses specific sports massage techniques such as STR (Soft Tissue Release), MET (Muscular Energy Technique) and NMT (Neuro-muscular Technique) or trigger…
This is a deep firm pressure massage which focuses on releasing chronic muscle tension. The therapist will use the back of the fingers, elbows and forearms to increase pressure and help break down adhesions and knots in the muscle fibres.…